Day 7 Navratri Goddess
Goddess Kalratri, the fierce goddess, is worshipped on the seventh day of Navratri. She is shown riding a donkey and having four arms. She is also referred to as Shubhankari, the one who bestows good fortune.
Navratri Seventh Day
The fierce goddess Kalratri is worshipped on the seventh day of Navratri, which is a special day. For her followers, she is a source of bravery, fortitude, and protection. You can overcome any obstacles you may be facing and bring blessings into your life by worshipping Goddess Kalratri on this day.
Navratri Day 7 Colour
Black, a colour that connotes mystery, darkness, and the unknown, is linked to the goddess Kalratri. Saturn, the planet of karma and transformation, is another planet she is linked to.
Devotees wear black clothing and present the goddess with black flowers and fruits on the seventh day of Navratri. They also recite hymns and mantras in her honour. In order to express their devotion to the goddess, a lot of people fast on this day.
Navratri 7th Day Mantra
A common mantra for worshipping Goddess Kalratri on the seventh day of Navratri is as follows:
Om Devi Kalratryayi Namah
It is said in this mantra, “I bow to Goddess Kalika.” This straightforward yet effective mantra can facilitate your connection to the goddess and help you reap her blessings.
This mantra can be chanted as often as you wish, during your puja or at any other time of day.
Method of worship of Maa Kalratri
Here is a more detailed method of worshipping Goddess Katyayani on the sixth day of Navratri:
- Wake up early in the morning and take a bath.
- Wear clean, green clothes.
- Clean your puja room and place the idol of Goddess Katyayani in the center.
- Light a lamp and incense sticks.
- Offer green flowers and fruits to the goddess.
- Chant the following mantra 108 times:
- Read the Durga Chalisa or the Katyayani Kavach.
- Pray to Goddess Katyayani to bless you with her courage, strength, and determination.
- After the puja, distribute the prasad to your family and friends.
By worshiping Maa Katyayani, devotees get the blessings of the mother and all their wishes are fulfilled. Those who are not married should worship the Goddess.