What is Cowboy Christmas in Las Vegas?
The Channel for Cowboys The official gift exhibition of the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo (WNFR), which takes place in Las Vegas, Nevada every year, is called Cowboy Christmas. It is a ten-day event that usually happens in December, coinciding with the NFR. More than 350 American exhibitors will be present at the event, offering a broad range of jewelry, home items, Western attire, and other merchandise. Live music, rodeo demonstrations, and autograph signings are just a few of the engaging activities available.
Cowboy Christmas is a well-liked event for both Western and rodeo lovers. Discovering more about Western culture and finding one-of-a-kind presents and keepsakes are two excellent opportunities.
- Dates: December 7-16, 2023
- Hours: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Location: Las Vegas Convention Center, Central Hall and South Halls
- Admission: Free
Cowboy Christmas Las Vegas 2023
Cowboy Christmas offers a chance to interact directly with Western culture in addition to being a retail and entertainment event. Among the interactive activities available to attendees is the Ariat Rodeo Live Stage, where they can see professional rodeo athletes showcase their skills and learn about rodeo events.
Additionally, youngsters may put their rodeo talents to the test in a number of disciplines at the YETI Junior World Finals. Additionally, the Cowboy Christmas Museum offers displays on the history of Western art, lifestyle, and rodeo for visitors interested in learning more about Western heritage.
The following are some of the events and activities you can look forward to at the Cowboy Christmas:
- Shop for Western wear, jewelry, home goods, and more. With dealers from throughout the nation, the Cowboy Christmas has something to offer everyone. Everything is available, including handcrafted furniture and home furnishings as well as custom-made caps and boots.
- Meet your favorite rodeo stars. At the Cowboy Christmas, a number of the best rodeo competitors show up to sign autographs and pose for pictures with spectators.
- Watch rodeo demonstrations. Over the day, there are other rodeo displays, such as bull riding, barrel racing, and roping.
- Enjoy live music. The Cowboy Christmas has live music every night, ranging from blues and rock to country and western.
Open to the public, the Cowboy Christmas is a free event. It’s a terrific opportunity to have some Western fun and get into the holiday mood.
Cowboy Christmas Locations Las Vegas
Here are some places in Las Vegas where you can experience a Cowboy Christmas:
- Las Vegas Convention Center, South Hall: This convention center hosts a variety of holiday events, including a Cowboy Christmas market.
- The Christmas Tree Lot at Moon Valley Nurseries – Las Vegas: This nursery sells a variety of Christmas trees, including fresh-cut Fraser firs and Noble firs.
- C-A-L Ranch Stores: This retail chain sells a variety of Western wear and home goods, perfect for getting into the Cowboy Christmas spirit.
- More Than Christmas, Inc: This store sells a variety of Christmas decorations, including ornaments, lights, and trees.
- Las Vegas Ballpark: This ballpark hosts a variety of holiday events, including a Cowboy Christmas concert.
Cowboy Christmas is open every day for visitors from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and entry is free. The Las Vegas Conventions Center, where the event is being held, is conveniently reachable by vehicle, cab, or public transit.
For additional information on Cowboy Christmas, kindly go to the event website at The Cowboy Channel.